“Highlites from the shoot:
1. Entired style team and all parents singing itsy bitsy spider to get Jake to smile (it worked),
2. My older cousin Razul rolling around in the grass like a monkey to get his son to pay attention only for Ni to follow his EXACT actions and start rolling around in the grass,
3. Sasha Lee the fab model teaching Aly my new tween model some beginner fashionista poses
4. Little Nia absolutely not wanting to go outside because it was too cold then turning into Tyra onces she was “on set”, she’s amazing!
5. Zi trying so hard to smile while freezing on top of the ladder making the most awkward face where photographer Bri asked if he was okay because hes making a weird face lol…. it was his “freezing smile”
and the list goes on and on and onnnnn… AMAZING AMAZING Shoot…Anokah can’t wait for the photos!!!”—
Everything that you’re searching for is already in your hands.
What talents/skills do you have that you aren’t actively using? Stop looking for everyone and everything to “save” you. Avoid all the bright and shiny objects, and focus on what you can do NOW to take you to the next level.
If you use what you got, you will get where you need to go.